My Photo
Name:
Location: Hazzard County, Georgia

It is believed dinosaurs are extinct due to a giant meteor. That's true if you want to call Chuck Norris a giant meteor.

The Chuck Noris Facts

1. Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.


2. There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.


3. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.


4. The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.


5. There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.


6. Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.


7. The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Chuck Norris 3. Cancer


8. Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.


9. Chuck Norris is my Homeboy.


10. Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING




Chuck Norris Video

9 Comments:

Blogger مترجم سوري said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:46 AM  
Blogger ownyyy said...

owned :D

3:08 AM  
Blogger sratzker said...

Dear Mr. Noris, I am a student of Shotokan karate who began studying in 1968. My O'sensei, Richard Lenchus has had me assist from time to time Grand Master Aaron Banks as an unpaid tecky in some of his shows. One of his shows that I help him on you came for an unpaid (to the beat of my knowledge) but much appreciated appearance. Recently I established a dojo website for the history of our school and though I have never commented to you when I worked in this site I could not, not tell what is I am sure a minor (perhaps forgotten) story of your life.
I am very much a traditionalist in the art. For what it is worth it is worth I always respected you as a martial artiest growing up in the art when I did but never took the time to tell you personally what I thought.

I have only two things to say to you.

Osss

with a deep bow.

If take a peek at the story I wrote about you legendmirror.com you will understand.

My great respect is sent to you. Long overdue.

Stewart Ratzker

5:18 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

What sea-creature with 8 legs roundhouse-kicks its prey?

The chucktopus

5:43 PM  
Blogger All Thing Viral said...

chuck norris is very popular in martial arts, i was see him since i'm kid

1:15 AM  
Blogger Kelly Benoit said...

There was a dinosaur named after Chuck Norris: The Chucknorrissaurus

5:40 PM  
Blogger Aaronstration said...

http://aaronmelendez.com/?attachment_id=34

I thought you might enjoy...

11:00 PM  
Blogger Tim Moon said...

Chuck Norris!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Anthony Ryan said...

Haha this is awesome, if anyone else wants some more i've also found this list pretty good.
http://www.top10thingsblog.com/2012/05/24/top-10-list-chuck-norris-jokes/

Chuck Norris you rock

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home